Responsible for development and execution of technical innovations in structural optimization which focus on vehicle architectures, integration between safety, noise & vibration, durability, structural integrity.
- Develop and apply new optimization methods and tools for vehicle structure design and mass minimization
- Develop and apply CAE performance optimization methods and tools for vehicle performance improvement in crashworthiness, NVH, durability and dynamics, etc.
- Develop and apply methods for the most efficient simultaneous optimization of topology, shape, sizing, topometry, etc.
- Stay abreast of innovations in latest optimization technology
- Master's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering or a closely related discipline
- Working knowledge in theory and applications of optimization method including MDO, topology and shape optimization
- Well-developed written communication and presentation skills
- Working experience in integrating CAE software tool chains through pre- and post- processing scripts and data conversion add-ons
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com.